Third Wind Technologies is a Kodak Authorized Service Reseller
In today's economy, you need cost-effective convenience when it comes to service and support for the equipment in your data center. When you work with Kodak Service & Support, you get it all: a single point of contact delivering exceptional hardware break/fix maintenance service for all of your IT equipment, no matter what manufacturer.
When you contract with Kodak, you aren't giving up any of the quality and responsiveness you receive from other manufacturers, but you are getting the same level (or greater) service and expertise, reducing the hassles of multiple vendors and your costs. Kodak offers flexible choices in hardware break/fix maintenance service agreements targeted to your specific needs. If you want to maximize uptime and minimize issues, take a closer look at Kodak Service & Support.
Key advantages from Kodak
Why Kodak Service & Support for storage equipment from multiple manufacturers?
- Service contracts include parts, labor and travel
- Outstanding on-site service and help desk support at a fraction of some storage manufacturers' costs
- We service products from over 100 manufacturers to
fully support your data center, including storage devices, servers,
routers and switches (from manufacturers such as Sun/StorageTek, Hitachi
Data Systems, EMC, NetApp, IBM and HP)
- Skilled, highly trained, Kodak-employed U.S. & C field force of 1,100+ field engineers (FEs)
- Simplify your business life with single-source support-eliminate
multiple contacts and finger pointing that can occur when dealing with
multiple service providers
- Put an end to surprise expenses and extend the life of your valuable
equipment-we're extremely adept at developing service solutions to
maximize end-of-life technology
- Strategically located parts depots get parts where they are needed fast for greater uptime
- Wide array of service agreement options-including on-site coverage up to 24/7/365 with four-hour response
Get a smart start on better service
When you purchase a service contract for storage equipment, an FE from Kodak will first perform an on-site audit shortly after we receive your order. This will assure that the selected equipment is completely covered by the service contract and determine firmware levels so we can stock all appropriate parts. Plus, you and your people will have a chance to meet your FE and discuss any topics you believe are important.
Please call 561.703.9727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
G-Series UDO Libraries
Bell & Howell
End of Life HP MO